background

Friday, August 16, 2013

Hello all! My name is Erica and I started A&Z photography. I named my business for my daughters, Ava and Zoey. I have always loved taking pictures but never had a really nice camera to do so. In February of 2013 I finally got my camera! I started out taking pictures of my daughters, sisters and other family members. After posting some online I had people asking me how much I charged and if they could set up an appointment. God has really blessed this for me and I give him all the glory for the success I have had.
I can't wait to share my photography with you. I also have a facebook page, www.facebook.com/aandzphotography, and a Personal Pinterest account where I also post my photography. www.pinterest.com/e_carter09
                                                 My husband and I, summer 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment